On a happier note, I think the weekend's Expo managed to convince my parents that the Empire isn't as weird as they thought. Who could fail to look normal next to:
- the people who believe that if you sit under a pyramid, it changes your DNA;
- the guys claiming that we're all part of an inter-galactic experiment and are actually human-alien hybrids;
- the institution selling a Vitamin C supplement that can apparently cure schizophrenia;
- the woman who says rocks feel pain and don't like being trodden on; or
- the pamphlet I got which swears that you only get cancer if you're a cranky-pants?